The Ontario Professional Planners Institute (OPPI) is the recognized voice of the
province's planning profession, representing practicing planners across the province
spanning government, private industry, community agencies, and academic institutions.
As OPPI's long-term strategic technology partner, Seventyeight Digital was engaged
to enhance and expand OPPI’s web presence and capabilities through the creation of
a new, Content Management System driven mobile friendly website designed to act
as the organizations information and communications hub and intended to deliver
targeted messaging, empower users to complete key tasks, facilitate connecting with
OPPI staff, and provide access to relevant public content and value added resources
through an effective roles and permissions authentication structure.
Key solution outcomes include:
- Providing OPPI’s non-technical staff with the ability to easily manage website
content via easy to follow input forms and WYSIWYG editing tools.
- Integration of social media tie-ins enabling OPPI to easily amplify messaging and
speak to a broader audience.
- Integration of a third party Association Management System (AMS) via web
services to allow for data sharing and display based on role and permissions
security access controls.
- Implementation of a flexible, extensible and technically advanced technical
platform that will accommodate future growth, scalability and multi-device
- Development of a design and layout to provide for multi-device compatibility to
accommodate optimized tablet and mobile viewing.
The website was built in Kentico CMS.