STUDYPOINT is a U.S. based learning center that has provided online tutoring to students across the country since 2012, and serves thousands of students nationally and internationally via its online tutoring programs. Headquartered in Boston, the founders have earned numerous awards for their exceptional growth and today hold locations in Washington, New York, Chicago, and Philadelphia.
StudyPoint presented SeventyEight Digital with an exciting challenge: the complete transformation of their brand from the ground up. We delivered with an elegant and contemporary website that reflects this company's personal touch.
Key outcomes included:
- Designed and developed a modern, cutting-edge online environment to showcase the client's in-depth material on an extremely wide range of product options.
- It was crucial to us that we maintain a straightforward, linear user experience throughout.
- Provided the client a sustainable and powerful tool to easily manage 100% of their own content in the future using the Kentico CMS.
- Developed using Responsive Web Design best practices in order to ensure optimized viewing for users through the device of their choosing - desktop, tablet or smart phone.
- Provided a state-of-the-art method of showcasing the client's extensive library of information on the educational system, and made it a pleasure to use.
Find out how we implemented Kentico CMS for StudyPoint
We constructed the website on a Kentico CMS
foundation. You can learn more about our extensive development capabilities with
Kentico CMS by accessing the case study available at the following link:
Kentico CMS implementation