Invest Toronto, the City’s official international investment agency engaged Seventyeight
to develop a multi-phased online strategic plan as well as to design & construct their
primary and mobile web properties.
Seventyeight conducted of a series of research, data collection and analysis activities
designed to inform strategic decision making in the areas of technical build-out,
increasing global visibility, facilitating the investment process through interactive client
engagement, and providing for the evolution and augmentation of information services.
Seventyeight then developed Invest Toronto’s primary website and mobile applications
based on the strategic outcomes from the analysis phase. Key outcomes include:
- Development of innovative user functionality to access, view, capture,
manipulate and personalize data.
- Integration with enterprise Kentico CMS for content acquisition.
- Enterprise CRM integration for consolidated tracking of user data, online/offline
activities and lead management.
- Development of advanced collaboration and productivity toolsets in support of
business services execution.
- Implementation of a technical framework that will accommodate future growth,
scalability and multi-device compatibility.
- Development of optimized mobile web app version of the primary website.
Find out how we implemented Kentico CMS for Invest Toronto
We constructed the primary site and mobile specific version on a Kentico CMS
foundation. You can learn more about our extensive development capabilities with
Kentico CMS by accessing the case study available at the following link:
Invest Toronto Kentico CMS implementation