Entertainment One is a multinational entertainment enterprise operating in the United States, Canada, the UK, Spain, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Australia and New Zealand.
Seventyeight Digital works in coordination with Entertainment One’s marketing team providing a comprehensive range of services including hosting, managing consumer subscription data, executing on demographically and geographically targeted email marketing pieces, producing creative for print, integration of social media tie-ins and developing digital activations in support of feature film and home entertainment releases.
Consumer Data Management
Seventyeight stores and manages all of Entertainment One’s consumer subscriber data within a centralized relational database. This database is used to target marketing initiatives based on key demographic and geographic information as well as consumer behavior patterns. In order to facilitate ongoing data collection across all of eOne’s partner agencies Seventyeight Digital developed a custom webservice that can be easily integrated into all eOne’s digital activations in order to continually acquire new consumer data and feed it in real-time into the centralized data store that we manage.
The application we use to manage eOne’s centralized subscriber database provides us with the ability to send out targeted email messaging to augment a host of other marketing tactics including social media, contesting and print all designed to build buzz and awareness for upcoming feature film releases. Every email-marketing piece that Seventyeight Digital sends follows a strict process that includes:
- Design & Implementation of HTML compliant email designs to ensure efficient creation of messaging that conforms to email client formatting standards and limitations.
- Audience Segmentation based on specific geographic and demographic criteria defined by eOne and aligned with the films particular audience differentiators.
- Testing and QA including spam filter analysis, email client testing and client acceptance testing.
- Delivery of messages based on specified dates/times designed to generate the greatest recipient response.
- Reporting on key metrics that are reviewed against previous campaign results and industry benchmarks.
Interactive Contest Design and Management
Using our proprietary contest engine, Seventyeight Digital regularly designs, implements and runs interactive contests designed to drive consumer awareness around eOne feature film and home entertainment releases. These contests are deployed across various platforms including social media, microsites and partner websites. Social sharing is incorporated to help extend the reach of these promotions.
Contests range from simple challenge questions, to photo/video submissions with voting and commenting, to multi-stage contests. The Seventyeight Contest Engine provides automation around contest implementation, entry data management and validation, security and auditing, and drawing of contest winners.
Here is a selective listing of some of the feature films we have supported:
- American Hustle
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Pompeii 3D
- Earth to Echo
- All Is Lost
- No Clue
- Walking With Dinosaurs 3D
- The Butler
- Fruitvale Station
- RED 2
- The Grand Seduction
- Begin Again