Mongrel Media is one of Canada's leading film distribution companies specializing in art house, foreign and independent feature films and documentaries
Mongrel challenged Seventyeight to deliver an engaging new website, both in design and functionality, that will act as their digital promotion platform for Mongrel’s film offerings – one that is optimized for desktop, tablet and cross-device mobile compatibility.
Key outcomes includes
- Development of a modern, dynamic, engaging, “on brand” design - one that presents Mongrel Media as a progressive, exciting, diverse entertainment provider.
- A website that is architected and constructed using Responsive Web Design (RWD) best practices in order to ensure optimized viewing for users through the device of their choosing - desktop, tablet or smart phone.
- Implementation of a flexible and intuitive web-based Content Management System (Kentico CMS). One that is scalable and extensible with the capacity to integrate third party applications and services.
- Allowing for automated scheduling for when and where film releases display on the site based on publication/release dates and product category flags.
- Developing a data bridge to facilitate importing of data from Mongrel’s media rights and royalties management system into the website CMS database.
- Production of key administrative and business reports as well as marketing one-sheets.
- Migration of data from the existing legacy Oracle database.
- Implementation of SEO best practices to increase exposure and visibility and drive qualified traffic to the site.
Find out how we implemented Kentico CMS for Mongrel Media
We constructed the website on a Kentico CMS
foundation. You can learn more about our extensive development capabilities with
Kentico CMS by accessing the case study available at the following link:
Mongrel Media Kentico CMS implementation